Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tell me what u want me to do?????

Tell me what you want me to do baby...

U know how much i cared for you...
U know how much i need you here by my side...
U know how much i want you to stay here...
U know how much I love you now...
I'm begging you to stay n please don't leave me here alone...
Give me a chance to heal you and to love you more...
If you understand how i feel...
You should know that my love is real...
There were times that i didn't show it...
Just how much i care for you...
Don't walk away baby please don't leave me now..
Isn't that what love is all about...
I'm gonna be by your side...
Were gonna see it through this time...

My love is always for you now and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment